Florence & the Machine
Mumford & Sons
Iron & Wine
Greece, Morocco, the Grand Canyon & I would like to go on a huge trip to visit all of the huge Buddha statues.
I SWEAR IT’S STILL TUESDAY
1. Be positive!
2. Be prepared! (research/hw/choose work to target specific firm)
3. Be yourself @ interviews.
4. Show the type of work you want to do.
5. Use your personal network wisely.
6. Mind your social network.
7. Treat people with the same respect you want to be treated with.
8. Build an inventory of skills and use them to differentiate yourself.
9. Network! (w/o asking for a job)
10. Dress appropriately and act professionally.
11. Ask questions! (the interview goes both ways)
12. Stay connected! (be a part of the CP Alumni Association)
13. SEND THANK YOU LETTERS!
There are seven means with which to communicate information: words, numbers, sounds, movement, objects, images and spaces.
I found a list of design blogs:
I hope they’re all spelled correctly.
I think they’re from an AIGA meeting that I missed.
The Strange Attracter
Form Fifty Five
Screen Printer: I haven’t done to much research, but having a screen printer would be super practical & creatively satisfying.
Flip: 2 hr, Personalized Design
Rain Boots: Red & Black, Size 7
Raw Energy: a book about making raw food snacks, YUM.